Παρασκευή 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Time my good old friend...

Why is my world crumbling down,
If time can heal a broken heart?
If time can put it back together,
Why am I being torn appart?
Loneliness is my enemy,
And love my only friend!
Hope used to give me purpose,
But all has come to end!
The twillight veil has fallen,
To give its place to sorrow!
If only I could find,
Some happiness to borrow!
Gray clouds begin to gather,
Where my love used to form!
My feelings mix and tangle,
Turning into a storm!
My dreams begin to scatter,
And I m just sitting pined!
They never really existed,
They were dust in the wind!
Dreams we once made together,
Wishing upon a star!
But now I learned the hard way,
To never let it get that far!
They say what does not kill you,
Will only make you stronger!
But no one ever asked,
If I can take much longer!
This course has caused me to commit,
My mostly dreaded sin!
Consolidate my feelings,
Letting nobody else in!
So I ask you Time... my friend...
Is love a children's myth?
My heart can't possibly break again,
Now that it's not even whole to start with....

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου