Τετάρτη 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Hearts made of Glass

Do you believe that destiny,
Sets every human's state?
Do you believe in miracles?
Or maybe even fate?
For I don't think the circumstances,
Under which we met,
Were caused by luck or coincidence,
But rather a fateful set!
The first time that you saw me,
You were struck by charm!
But I was walking down a path,
That only brought me harm!
And after years had passed,
When your crush had faded!
We came to meet again,
After my love had ended!
I came to understand you,
And you to feel my sorrow!
And through our mutual feelings,
We saw a new tomorrow!
The world may be too small,
For two hearts made of glass!
It only takes a needle,
To break their solid mass!
But even if that happens,
We now will have each other!
A common understanding,
That we can't find another!
And now that we both see,
That this is not the end!
The least I can do is thank you,
My dear beloved friend!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου