Δευτέρα 25 Μαρτίου 2013

Angel In the Night

Wondering in the night,
I saw you standing!
And right as you passed by,
My heart was pounding!
Little did I know,
That we would come to meet!
As fire in my chest,
Had passionately lit!
Two strangers in the night,
What were the chances?
Lost within a crowd,
We exchanged first glances!
Your eyes, two sparkling diamonds,
Whose gaze pierced right through mine!
Your face was like an angel's,
Your lips like summer wine!
And something in those eyes,
Was so inviting!
Something deep inside me,
Felt so ecstatic!
My heart conquered my mind,
And in this sweet romance!
I looked at you and noded,
For it was time to dance!
Our fingers lightly tangled,
Our bodies moved with grace!
This beautiful performance,
Had stopped both time and space!
We formed a love consortium,
And in this state of bliss!
Our lips kept moving closer,
Sealing our first kiss!
A moment that I treasure,
For it turned out so right!
A dance that led to meeting,
My angel in the night!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου