Πέμπτη 7 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Uncertain Love

There is a power in this world,
That far surpasses that of man,
It is the force that joins our hearts,
If it be fate's will and plan!
There is no distance that can part,
Two loving human souls!
There is no sea that goes too far,
No continents, no roads!
But do you truly love me?
The answer that I seek!
Lies deep within our feelings,
So through them I shall speak!
I cannot live without you,
Now that you're far away!
So please make haste to see me,
And think of me if you may!
But if you cannot do that,
Then please my love be clear!
Do you want this to end?
Or do you want me near?
Your silence is just killing me,
Your absence breaks my heart!
I only hope this dreadful state,
Will not bring us apart!
And now before I leave,
There's one last thing I'll ask!
Don't fret, its nothing scary,
It's only but a task!
The next time that we meet,
To show me that you care!
You will stand right before me,
And in my eyes you'll stare!
If while looking through you,
My heart starts flying above!
Then I will know that you're the one,
That's worthy of my love!




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου