Δευτέρα 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Do not say that you loved me

Love is not a simple word,
That you just throw away!
Love is not to fool with,
It's not mere children's play!
Yet you used it against me,
To trap me into your cage!
And now that it's all over,
My life can't turn a page!
Your memory is the chain,
That holds me to the past!
And now I sit and wonder,
How long will all this last?
The lies that I uncovered,
Put me in such a worry!
Your fabricated feelings,
Ended our love story!
The scars that you left on me,
Are deeper than they seem!
And while you cover yours,
I 'd rather let mine be!
Cause you my dear are empty,
You're far from being whole!
But I would rather feel pain,
Than feel nothing at all!
So don't say that you loved me,
Stop playing that little trick!
As I 'm trying to rebuild me,
Brick by lifeless brick!
Just never say "I loved you",
Untill you understand!
Untill you feel the way I feel,
And stand right where I stand!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου