Σάββατο 26 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Oh my Juliet...

I remember that night,
Like it was yesterday!
The night that I first saw you,
You turned the dark to day!
You stood there in your balcony,
Such beauty and such grace!
Everything just spoke to me,
Your mind, your heart, your face!
Oh how I wished I were,
A glove upon your hand!
To touch you and to feel you,
To be right were you stand!
I thought fate was too cruel,
To grant me such a wish!
But Cupid shot his arrow,
And he can never miss!
The evening that followed,
So lovely and so sweet!
Marked our own love story,
As our lips came to meet!
Tell me do you believe,
In love at first sight?
Tell me is love not,
Our God forsaken right?
Then why did it have,
To sway the wrong away?
Why did they have,
To take you away?
Judges to our love,
And everything we strive!
They sentenced you my darling,
To another life...
And now you lay before me,
And I can't feel your love!
So I will join you sweetheart,
To a better place above!
Before I let go hear me,
And please never forget!
Your Romeo will always love you,
Oh my sweet Juliet...






3 σχόλια: